Sunday, March 22, 2015

Life :D

My parents have been gone for a week now, I got to Skype with my parents and new sister today. she is sooo ADORABLE! "D
The other day me and my sister slept over at our friend's house, it was awesome! They live sort of out in the country and they have a huge yard and a ton of cats, I regretted not bringing my camera. :(
I bought 2 necklaces earlier this week, one was wayy bigger than I thoguht it would be, one came broken and I had to take it apart and fix it. i also bought some new books, Dreamtreaders book 2 and Realm Walkers books 1 and 2, they sound pretty similar don't they? they're by different authors though, both of which I've read other books by, so I know they're good. :)


I'm so excited that it's Spring here! we've been going outsode a ton. :D

I also memorized this Bible verse recently....

The LORD us my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?
The LORd is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?
Pslam 21:1 



The first Dreamtreader book by Wayne Thomas Batson.

                                                   
                                                          Have a great day everyone!



3 comments:

  1. oh how fun! Those look interesting! :D aww, you'll have to show us the necklaces! That's an awesome verse! :D Those look like some neat books! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post Hannah! I bet that your sister is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hannah! Julia from our blog just emailed you about our interview. Just wanted to give you a heads up!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! But please no swearing or mean comments or I can and will delete them. Please do not advertise on my blog.

Thank you!

Hannah M