Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Being happy

Lately that has been my problem. looking on the bright side of things, having a positive attitude. Instead I've been a sad, sassy, jealous, moody person.

Until  then I realized....

I have more to be happy about then I have to be sad about.

I'm alive and healthy.
I have the most amazing family I could ask for.
I a home, clothes, food, money. 
/ I am homeschooled. 
My parents are adopting. 
I have the most amazing friends a girl could ask for. 
I have THE BIBLE
I have JESUS. period. 

The other night I pulled out my notebook and made a long list of everything I have to be happy about.

It was a long list.

I realized I;ve just been looking at life the wrong way. I;ve been focusing on all the bad things, when I should be doing the oppistite

I prayed and asked God to help me se the right side of everything, to help me be happy, content, and positive.

And I felt a lot better. :D

So if your sad, jealous, depressed, just turn to God!

 "Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy."
1 Peter 1:8





5 comments:

  1. yeah, I know what you mean.. It can be hard and you just focus on everything bad that happens..we just need to focus on the good! Lovely post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally know what your going through, I've been having the same problem lately and have been trying to pull myself out of it. You gave me a wonderful idea on how to do it. =D Thanks Hannah!
    -Mikayla-

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good post, Hannah.
    I hope you will follow my blog by email! creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com
    Please check it out and leave a comment. I would love to hear from you. Please follow it by email. I would be honored. :)
    Love,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post, Hannah. I see God working through you already and it is so, so beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! But please no swearing or mean comments or I can and will delete them. Please do not advertise on my blog.

Thank you!

Hannah M