Ellie has nominated me for The Winter Wasteland Tag! Thanks Ellie!
Do you ever just get so bored in the winter you can't sit still and your running around the house or simply staring at the computer screen with nothing to do?
Yes, you probably do.
Here's what you can do when winter boredom attacks.
* Have a conversation with a character from a story you wrote or from a book you read! I know THT sounds a little weird, but it can actually be pretty fun!
* Curl up with a book.
* Can't find a good book? (If thats even possible) Write one!
* Take pictures!
* experiment in the kitchen! Create a new kind of coffee or hot cocoa or something!
* Read your Bible.
* get creative and make something! Whether its out of Legos, something you drew, anything!
* Go outside and try snowboarding! (If you have a snowboard)
* Call a friend. :D
* Listen to some music!
* Write a blog post!
Hope this will help when you get winter boredom! :P
Julia (Am I allowed to nominate you for your own tag?)
Wow! That was fun! :D
have a great day everybody!