1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions.
3. Include 7-10 pictures you took.
4. Tag 5-10 people
5. (Note; this is the most important rule!) Have fun! :D
Questions and Answers.
1. What is your favorite topic to take pictures of?
Sooo many things! Nature, legos, random things...:D
2. What is your favorite pattern?
I love stripes, swirls, abstract, pretty much anything. :D Except I don't do animal prints. yick.
3.Zoomed up pictures or far away?
4. If you could go anywhere in the world to take pictures of, where would it be?
Oooohh, that's hard, but probably somewhere pretty with a lot of nature, an island somewhere in the middle of the ocean maybe. :)
5. Are most of your pictures included with a person or an object?
6. Do you edit a lot of your pictures or just keep them the same?
7. Do you consider your pictures better than google wallpapers?
Well, I might rather use a picture I took myself as my wallpaper instead of a picture of the interent, but my pictures arn't exactly proffessional.
8. What is your favorite picture you have took?
That's hard, but one of my favorite's is this one!
9. Out of the following list which do you think you can snap pictures most of?
Nature, life. anywhere you go, random things in your house, or animals?
Hmm...Nature and random things in my house. :)
10. Edited pictures or collages?
11. Do you take pictures of animals, nature, ect. More than selfies?
Yep, I barely take selfies.
12. Favorite place to take pictures?
I love this picture.
Ignore those legs in the corner...
There's 10 pictures all taken by me!
That was really fun! Thanks again Ellie!