Friday, October 16, 2015

Yo. :)

So my mom is currently in Latvia with my sisters Rachel and Sophia, this is the last trip they have to make to finish the adoption. (Yes, I was jealous that my older sister got to go with my mom, I got over it though, fortunately ;) But anyway, I'm so happy its finally beginning to feel like fall. :D (Still havn't done any tutorials yet, sawwy. :( I've been writing, baking, reading, and taking tons of pictures lately.  So yeah.

(btw, I've started watermarking my photos, I feel so official. ^_^ )







Well, thats it for now, more from me later! 





7 comments:

  1. lovely photos!! <3 You should totally do more posts like this. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. the numbers on your scrabble pieces add up to 12....lol..too bad your 13 now, right? ;)

      Delete
  2. Great to hear back from you! Have a great weekend! Jesus loves you!

    Allie D.
    friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allie! Jesus loves you to! ;) Thank you for all your postive comments on my blog! :D

      Delete
  3. I love that scrabble picture! These are all awesome pictures Hannah! :)
    ~Ellie;P
    P.S. Please check your email. I have an important email for the blog. Thanks! :) Sorry if I'm annoying when I ask you to check your email. I just found you check your blog more than your email.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! But please no swearing or mean comments or I can and will delete them. Please do not advertise on my blog.

Thank you!

Hannah M