Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Hi!

Hi guys!

So, I was just thinking about things to post about.
And, I got an idea.
How does posting DIY/craft  tutorials every week sound?  (Friendsip bracelets, Rainbow Loom, ect.) I would post a video every Tuesday (Tutorial Tuesday?) What do you guys think? Does that sound like something you'd want to see? (I really want to do tutorials, but I'm not sure I want a Youtube channel or anything like that) Just an idea, I'd really like to know you guy's opinion. :D

Have a great day everyone!

Anything else you'd like to see on my blog? 

                             


                                              

8 comments:

  1. That would be awesome! =D I'd love to see tutorials!!
    -Mikayla-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome!! You could do photos if you wanted to do that....uploading videos is SUCH A PAIN if you don't have youtube, but there is a lot of bad stuff on youtube. :P Which stinks...photos would be awesome too-or..hm..let me think. lol. Tutorials sound awesome though!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, but a lot of tutorials are easier for people to understand and for me to explain if it is a video and not just photos. :) Videos can be hard, but I'll figure it out. ;) glad you like the idea though! :D

      Delete
    2. Yes...that is true! :D Yeah, of course! :D I'm always in for a good DIY as you know. ha ha ha ;) I'm a DIY queen I suppose you could say.. ;P

      Delete
  3. Sounds awesome!! I would love to see some tutorials! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should do more photography and reviews with giveaways. There are companies that like bloggers do reviews for their products and like to sponsor a giveaway along with the reviews. edensevaluations.blogspot.com did alot of that.

    ~Ashley
    creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com
    ashleysyarnworks.blogspot.com
    Hope you check out my blog and store and please follow by email.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should visit people's blogs more often and comment on their posts.

    -Mary
    All Things O.F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you on that. I do visit many blogs quite often, but I should comment more often. :)

      Delete

I love getting comments! But please no swearing or mean comments or I can and will delete them. Please do not advertise on my blog.

Thank you!

Hannah M