Saturday, August 8, 2015

About Fear.

Fear. 
ˈfir/
noun
1.
an unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat.

We all have fears, All of us, even if some won't admit it. 
And the truth is, it's just a waste of time.
It can  buildup, it can become a habit, it can control you, it can break you down and tear you apart inside. 
You don't let fear rule your life. 
because you know what? we don't have to be afraid. Why? 
Have you forgotten that that THE ALMIGHT CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE  is with you everywhere you go? And He wants us to trust Him! 
"Trust in The Lord with all your heart. And lean not on your own understanding"
I know, it's so much easier to say than do. 

What are your fears? 




3 comments:

  1. Hello Hannah
    I hope you check out my blog and please follow it by email! creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com
    I am having a giveaway really soon, so please enter it when I publish it. :) Also, I hope you check out my crochet store. I would love to make something for you. ashleysyarnworks.blogspot.com
    Love,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. Reminds me of a quote I had in my novella.."the only thing you have to fear is yourself, for it it you who lets your fears take control." ;) Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! Fear is something we all have but we can get over it with the Lord!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! But please no swearing or mean comments or I can and will delete them. Please do not advertise on my blog.

Thank you!

Hannah M