Saturday, February 28, 2015

Where would I be without You?

Earlier today a thought occured to me, something I never really thought much about it before....

                                          What if Jesus hadn't died on the cross for us?
                                          What would our lives be like then?
                                           What if God hadn't sent His Son to die for us?
                                            Where would we be then?
                                            What if there hadn't been anyone to save us from our sins?
                                             Where would we be without Jesus Christ?



What do you think out lives would be like if Jesus hadn't died for us?






6 comments:

  1. I know what you mean...I can't even imagine what it would be like...
    I really love that song, it's one of my favorites! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it makes me so much more grateful for what He dud for us!]
      I love it to!

      Delete
  2. I don't even want to think about where I'd be without Him. The world would be such a hopeless place. Love that song. ♥

    Micaela // Note + Rain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't even imagine it...it would be horrible.
      Me to! and thank you for following my blog!

      Delete
  3. Wonderful post Hannah! I very much enjoyed reading it!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! But please no swearing or mean comments or I can and will delete them. Please do not advertise on my blog.

Thank you!

Hannah M