Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Summer Photo Challenge!

Hi Peeps! 
I'm doing a Summer Photo Challenge! Each day you can take a picture of what it says to do. (Example: Day 1 you take a picture of your pet the next day take a picture of yourself, then a picture of nature and so on. Then, once you have all the 14 pictures for 14 days, do a post and send me the link in a comment! 
At the end, I will share the link to your blog so that everyone can see your pictures too!
So? How cool is that? (Rules: NO immodest/or inappropriate pictures!) 
Have fun! =D
-Hannah♥ 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! This is really neat! I can't wait to do this! When are you starting? :D It was nice seeing you the other evening. :)
    In Jesus' name,
    Sarah Margaret♥

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! But please no swearing or mean comments or I can and will delete them. Please do not advertise on my blog.

Thank you!

Hannah M