Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Pictures I took! =D

Hi!
Here are some pictures I took!! 


                                                I took Unikitty outside and took some pics of her! 
                                                              Unikitty again.
I took this at Binder Park Zoo.
Another peacock. :)
Emily riding a tortuis.
Cupcakes. glorious amazing cupppppppcaaaakkes.........:P
I took this like two years ago. :)
Mmmmmm jelly beans....:D
ATAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P 
OSTRITCH!! 
Giant goldfish!
City skyline. 
                                                                  Random nature picture.
my skirt. :)
So. hope you like the pictures! I might post more later! =D
Whitch pic is your favorite?

6 comments:

  1. I like the first picture, of Unikitty. ;o)

    ~ Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Cupcakes!!! I have pictures of that zoo too! Those are big fish! I took pictures of those too. Hehe. That is a pretty skirt! :) Great post, Hannah! I can't wait for more!
    Love in Christ,
    Sarah
    P.S
    Sorry I haven't been commenting, I have been sick. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hannah! I nominated you for the Sunshine award! Its basically the same thing as the Sunflower award. If you don't feel like doing it, you can just answer my questions in a comment on my blog.
    In Jesus' name,
    Sarah Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sarah! =D♥=D♥
    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really good pictures, Hannah! Great job!! =D I like the ones of Uni-Kitty! =)

    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! But please no swearing or mean comments or I can and will delete them. Please do not advertise on my blog.

Thank you!

Hannah M